Site: Because I Saw The Film
1. The Dark Knight, $325M
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, $310M
3. Iron Man, $250M
4. Hancock, $238M
5. WALL-E, $209M
6. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, $205M
7. Tropic Thunder, $198M
8. The Happening, $180M
9. Kung Fu Panda, $160M
10. Pineapple Express, $165M
Guaranteed Flop: The X-Files: I Want to Believe. Let’s face it, the 90s are over. And “I Want to Believe” is a stupid title.
Rip Van Winkle Hit (sleeper): Hamlet 2. Great trailer and it’s getting good online hype. It’s fits the whole quirky comedy genre.
Three Movies I’m Most Looking Forward To:
1. The Dark Knight. Everything that I’ve seen, heard, or read so far has been awesome. My expectations are insanely high for the movie, but I have faith in Christopher Nolan & Co.
2. The Happening. Interesting concept and I love Mark Wahlberg and Zooey Deschanel. I’m hoping for a decent Shyamalan comeback.
3. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull. I love the series. Spielberg is a great entertainer.