Site: Random Ramblings of a Demented Doorknob
1. The Dark Knight – $380M
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull – $375M
3. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian – $370M
4. Star Wars: The Clone Wars – $360M
5. Pineapple Express – $330M
6. Speed Racer – $325M
7. Iron Man – $280M
8. The Incredible Hulk – $265M
9. Kung Fu Panda – $250M
10. Hellboy II: The Golden Army – $245M
Guaranteed Flop: Postal. Why? It’s Uwe Boll. His name is synonymous with ‘flop’.
Rip Van Winkle Hit (sleeper): Repo! The Genetic Opera.
Three Movies I’m Most Looking Forward To:
The Dark Knight (It’s Batman!), The Happening (It’s supposed to be M. Night’s best since Sixth Sense), and Sisterhood of the… I mean… um… Wanted (because it looks awesome).