Site: The Flick Chick
1. WALL-E, $350M
2. Indiana Jones and the Kingdom of the Crystal Skull, $330M
3. The Dark Knight, $250M
4. Iron Man, $225M
5. Hancock, $200M
6. Kung Fu Panda, $180M
7. Speed Racer, $150M
8. The Mummy: Tomb of the Dragon Emperor, $140M
9. The Chronicles of Narnia: Prince Caspian, $135M
10. Get Smart, $110M
Guaranteed Flop: Meet Dave. I don’t really think words are necessary, but here are a few: Eddie Murphy. Science Fiction comedy.
Rip Van Winkle Hit (sleeper): Pineapple Express.
Three Movies I’m Most Looking Forward To:
1. Indiana Jones…: I feel like I’ve been waiting half my life for this movie to come out. I can’t remember the last time I wanted to see a movie this badly.
2. The Dark Knight: The ad campaign so far has had me very intrigued. Plus, I’m curious to see Ledger’s take on The Joker.
3. Mama Mia!: I like Meryl Streep, I like musicals, and though I’d never admit it in public I like Abba.