Site Name: FilmFather
Categories: Reviews, Children, Parents/Parenting, General
What is the main focus of your site?
FilmFather is for guys who:
1) Love movies.
2) See a lot more kids movies now that they’re dads.
3) See less “grown-up” movies because they’re busy being dads, but wish they could see more.
4) Want a guide to what’s worth seeing from 2 and 3.
What are your blogging goals, personally and/or professionally? In other words, what, if anything, are you trying to get out your blog?
Our goal is to provide dads with reviews that cover (and answer) questions most dads have when considering a movie:
• Will I like it?
• Is it brainless fun, serious cinema, or somewhere in between?
• Can I watch it with my kids?
• Will my kids even want to watch it?
• Will my “FilmMother” like it?
Do you prefer an interactive ‘community’ for your blog or are you the teacher and your readers are the students?
How long have you been movie blogging for, and how frequent do you post updates to your site?
Blogging since July 2008; new review every 4-7 days.
Name up to three of your favorite movies (and no more).
Jaws, The Incredibles, High Plains Drifter..
How did you hear about the LAMB?
Google, baby, Google.
Any additional comments, or give yourself an interview question that’s not listed above.