As a passive-aggressive form of virtual pestering, I’ll be periodically posting this, a progress thermometer tracking the number of LAMMY voters to date.
The decision is in! The voting period for nominations has been pushed back one week, to May 11th. Let’s see this thermometer get filled up some more!
In other news, the last remaining LAMMY-eligible LAMB (#282) was posted earlier today. But there are still plenty of FYCs to be posted; you’ve got time to make and send yours, should you wish to. Thanks to all that have voted already.
While we’re here, let me reiterate some of the rules/answer some questions/go over some general miscellany regarding the voting:
* You better believe that Best FYC Advertisement will be a new award next year.
* No, you don’t have to vote for every award…though I would like it better if you did.
* No, you don’t have to fill out the maximum number of sites per award (five are allowed for Best Blog; three for all others)…though I would like it better if you did.
* Votes for your own site do not count. If you voted for yourself, I’ll just delete those votes.
* For the Best Blog-a-thon/Meme and Best Review awards, please enter the URL of said nominee only.
* When entering your noms, please type the site name, a comma, and then the next site name and so on. No “Enter” or spaces.
* Only members of LAMBs #1-282 are eligible to vote; for the one person that voted but isn’t yet a LAMB – I appreciate your voting and the time it took, but I’m afraid it won’t count towards the totals.
* For the Best Running Feature award, please enter not only the site name, but the name of the running feature. A site name alone is not enough; I will be contacting the people who voted as such for more detail.
* The LAMB is not eligible to win any awards, so please don’t waste a nomination on it. I appreciate the thought very much, though.
Any other questions, post ’em here or email me. Have fun!
Tags: incessant reminders