(Note: see below the player for news about the LAMB Movie of the Month!)
The gang of four is back after a one-week hiatus to bring you a new kind of LAMBcast. Jason, James, Nick and Dylan couldn’t find anything worth discussing in the new release section, so we watched This Is Spinal Tap (for the first time!) and convened to break it down. Smell the Glove, baby!!
Also on tap:
* Listener Feedback
* LAMB of the Week
* Trailer Talk: Bad Teacher
* Last LAMB Standing
For the LAMB of the Week, we take a look at LAMB #1, Blog Cabins:
If you’d like your site to be a future LAMB of the Week, hit me up via email and I’ll add you to the queue.
As we discussed during the taping of the last LAMBcast, we think it’s high time to bring back the LAMB Movie of the Month, and we’re gonna tie it in with the LAMBcast.
So, I looked at the upcoming schedule and have planned for the event to take place on April 16. What we’ll do is this:
* I’ve listed several movies in a poll below. Select which one you would like to be the next MOTM. If you have suggestions for a future MOTM, post them in the comments section here.
* The poll will run for one week. When it’s finished, I’ll put up another post with the results.
* From that point, you’ll have over a month to watch and write about the movie. I’d like for everyone to hold their posts until 4/16, so it’ll be a true blog-a-thon on that day.
* Whoever is interested can join in on the LAMBcast for that movie, to be recorded one week prior to the event (4/9 in this case). Spots might fill up quickly, so head over to the thread at the Forums to claim yours (max. of 5 people). The LAMBcast for the MOTM will go live on 4/16 as well, as will a poll to decide the next movie.
Sound like fun?
If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too. Either here in the comments section or to email@example.com or to our Facebook page. Also, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!