10 words/phrases to get you started:
- Honestly Jim, you’ve got to believe me…
- Rex Banner
- I can get use to this
- Why do you keep calling me….
- So how do we fix this?
- If you are not who we think you are…then why do you need a gun?
- I just need more time to…
- You are the only one I can trust…
As always, your job is to come up with an idea for a film pitch. If you have problems coming up with an idea, use some of the words/phrases listed above to get you started. Once you have a plot idea, post it on your blog in any fashion you choose (e.g. plot synopsis, excerpt of a script, fictional trailer, fictional film review, movie poster, etc.) and email the link to firstname.lastname@example.org.Simple as that! The deadline for submissions is Thursday April 7, 2011.
Previous pitches can be found in the Pitch the LAMB archive section.