Hello LAMB! It’s time for a new game! This game I use to host over on my site (Invasion of the B-Movies) but when I needed a new feature here at the LAMB, I decided to bring it on over.
The concept is pretty easy really. You know how on Netflix, the description of a movie seems too vague or just plain wrong? Well, the object of The Netflix Game is I’ll give you a vague or brief description of a movie and it’s your job to figure out what movie I’m talking about. Sounds easy? It is! Here’s how it’ll break down.
There will be six movies total, two easy, two medium, and two hard. The easy movies are worth 1 point each, the medium movies are worth 2 points each, and the hard movies are worth 3 points each. As you no doubt noticed, I’m starting over and erasing the previous leader board I had on my site, so now EVERYBODY has a chance! Ok, enough jibber-jabber, let’s get to it!
1. A group of women are being chased by a guy in his car.
2. This kid wants to lose his virginity and won’t let food get in the way.
1. Two friendly guys fight off a group of not-so-friendly kids.
2. Teenagers end up trapped in a cemetery when the monsters decide to attack.
1. A bunch of cops are after this guy, but they don’t know who he is.
2. Some shit is going down on this side of town.
Leave your answers in the comments, first come gets the points. Please, please, PLEASE when leaving your answers you tell me which one you are answering by saying “Hard 1″, “Easy 2″ and so on. Next Saturday I will post the answers, results, and a new game. Any questions feel free to ask me.