Sorry there wasn’t a game last week, I totally spaced and didn’t realize it until later in the day. So I said screw it. Oddly enough, nobody called me out on it…
Anyway, here is your updated scoreboard:
Squasher88, Dan, Alex Jowski-3
Joel, Alan Grimm-1
And last week’s answers:
1. This family trip really sucks.-National Lampoon’s Vacation
2. A man must feed this hungry thing he found…or else!-Little Shop of Horrors
1. A woman has relationship problems and writes them all down.-Bridget Jones Diary
2. It’s up to a teenager to stop the end of the world.-Donnie Darko
1. A whole bunch of people are forced to fight each other.-Enter The Dragon
2. No matter how many times he tries, he doesn’t quite get it right.-Timecrimes
Ready for a new game? Good!
1. A foreigner arrives in America in hopes of marrying a porn star.
2. A fashion icon arrives in America in hopes of becoming famous.
1. A freshman arrives at a politically correct college.
2. Two men form a top secret society.
1. This guy doesn’t like the fact the new guy is getting all the attention.
2. A guy and his friends really don’t like what they’re watching.
That’s it! Good luck!