I totally forgot last Saturday and by the time I remembered, it was 11:59 PM so I just skipped a week. My bad. Anyway, the last game was a nail biter, with EVERYBODY guessing the final hard option but in the end Nick finally figure it out. So here’s your updated scoreboard:
And last week’s answers:
1. A group of kids vs the neighbors dog.-The Sandlot
2. A man and his father go searching for something.-Indiana Jones and the Last Crusade
1. This guy really wants to be this actor.-Being John Malkovich
2. Something happens while this is happening inside something that’s happening.-Inception
1. A kid has a hard time growing up and leaving his friends.-Jungle Book
2. This guy really loves cars.-Drive
How will this week’s game play out? Let’s find out!
A baby?! What are we suppose to do with this?!
Mobster really hates this town.
A man wakes up somewhere far away from home and desperately wants to get back.
Something unusual is happening across the street.
Two people fall in love with each other…but don’t realize it!
Some weird people move into the neighborhood.
Alright, let’s see how this game plays out!