Not to merge two features into one, but I am now accepting questions for the second edition of Ask The LAMB! Send them to email@example.com. Thank you!
Sorry I missed last week, I had family visiting from out of town. With that said, here’s your updated scores:
Alex Jowski, Lackey, Dylan, Dan Heaton-8
And your answers:
1. One guy thinks these two guys did it, but he needs to prove it.-Rope
2. A smart guy and his friend have to solve a mystery.-Sherlock Holmes
1. People keep dying at this summer camp and it’s frustrating to the owner.-Sleepaway Camp
2. If you watch this movie, you’ll learn everything you need to know…sort of.-History of the World Part 1
1. The life and times of this old timey woman.-Marie Antoinette
2. The story of a man and a woman in different stages of their relationship.-(500) Days of Summer
Now for this week’s game:
A group of friends have a wacky time in Europe.
A father thinks he’s planned the perfect family trip but he’s wrong.
A group of friends have a not-so-fun time in Europe.
A man must decide between business and his family.
They must do whatever it takes to save the world.
This pet must save a little girl but other people keep getting in the way.