Apparently when you guys catch on to a theme, the answers just fall into place. Here are your updated scores:
Dan Heaton, Steve-11
Kano, Other Nick-2
Alan Grimm, Edwin Davies-1
And here are your answers:
1. A couple goes through a lot of trouble to kidnap a baby.-Raising Arizona
2. An adventurer must steal something sacred to find something huge.-National Treasure (I would have also accepted National Treasure: Book of Secrets.)
1. A cop goes in search of a little girl and finds some crazy women.-The Wicker Man
2. He knows what’s about to happen.-Next
1. One fancy prisoner causes trouble for a misunderstood prisoner while going home.-Con Air
2. Only he can stop something from happening.-Knowing
Let’s take a look at this week, shall we?
This girls uncle comes back to life…but for a price.
A man tricks a girl into having his kid.
There’s something in the air.
A young girl tells a lie which leads to a bigger lie and soon things get out of control.
A teenager’s birthday present turns out to be something more than he expected.
A man is sent away where he befriends another guy and learns something about himself in the end.