Sorry this is being posted so late. I had, uh…stuff. Yeah…anyway. Here’s your updated scores:
Martin Teller, Jess-3
Kano, Other Nick-2
Alan Grimm, Edwin Davies-1
And here are your answers:
1. This girls uncle comes back to life…but for a price.-Hellraiser
2. A man tricks a girl into having his kid.-The Switch
1. There’s something in the air.-The Happening
2. A young girl tells a lie which leads to a bigger lie and soon things get out of control.-Easy A
1. A teenager’s birthday present turns out to be something more than he expected.-Transformers
2. A man is sent away where he befriends another guy and learns something about himself in the end.-Let’s Go To Prison
Should I take it easy on you guys cause it’s a Saturday night?
An alien is here…for us!
An alien arrives and it’s adorable.
Aliens arrive and…it kinda sucks.
Nope. I do have specific movies in mind for Easy 1 and 2 and Medium 1. If you can guess those movies and just say something like “one of the easy’s is (whatever movie)” I will give you the point(s). Have fun…
EDITED TO ADD: Because this is probably a bit harder, I’m doubling the points for all of them! So Easy is 2 points, Medium is 4 points, and Hard is 6 points. NOW have fun…