Alright, nothing to say here. Here are you scores:
Dan Heaton, Lackey-11
Martin Teller, Jess, Eric-3
Kano, Other Nick-2
Alan Grimm, Edwin Davies-1
And here are your answers:
1. A group of screw-ups learn how to be officials.-Police Academy
2. Dead people want brains.-Return of the Living Dead
1. A man falls for a woman, who is engaged to someone else. Oh and something major is happening.-Titanic
2. This guy is only appealing when he’s this other guy.-Being John Malkovich
1. A woman goes looking for her sister with the help of a fake Indiana Jones.-Romancing The Stone
2. Everything is musical for her.-Dancer In The Dark
And this week’s movies.
A guy from another country comes here looking for a date.
All he wants to do is get home in time before his wife gives birth.
Two brothers go on a road trip and learn about each other.
He just might be a secret agent for another planet.
A group of friends go on a secluded trip but the outcome is anything but typical.
Two guys need to come up with a certain amount of money…FAST!