Apparently you guys don’t watch a lot of cult movies. Noted. Here are you updated scores:
Martin Teller, Jess, Eric-3
Kano, Other Nick-2
Alan Grimm, Edwin Davies-1
And here are your answers:
1. A guy from another country comes here looking for a date.-Coming To America
2. All he wants to do is get home in time before his wife gives birth.-Due Date
1. Two brothers go on a road trip and learn about each other.-Rain Man
2. He just might be a secret agent for another planet.-Total Recall
1. A group of friends go on a secluded trip but the outcome is anything but typical.-The Cabin In The Woods
2. Two guys need to come up with a certain amount of money…FAST!-Tim and Eric’s Billion Dollar Movie
And this week…
A guy takes over his father’s business, much to the dismay of his brothers and wife.
A cranky guy takes over a sports team.
Dorky kid goes on a road trip to get laid.
A dead guy tries to protect his wife.
A dying kid wants to watch a movie before he dies.
A couple comes to America to get some land. Hilarity and costume changes ensue.
And this is the last game with these scores. #20 is going to start brand new so now someone else has a chance to be in the top spot! I still have to think of something cool for the winner, I suppose.
Anyway, good luck!