Now entering the studio are today’s contestants…
First up is the five-time champion, from Man, I Love Films…Dylan Fields. Dylan like long walks in a mall and dining at Red Lobster. He one day dreams of flying into a tree. Our first challenger is Jason (Jay in LAMBcast world) Cluitt of Life Vs. Film. Jay takes pictures of squirrels in his spare time and once ate an entire watermelon in two bites. Finally, we have the man known to his friends as Sir Donkey Sex, Mr. Nick Powell of The Cinematic Katzenjammer. Nick has a poster of Dylan on his wall that he throws darts at while watching the films of Nic Cage.
Finally, we have our host, Kai Parker, also of Man, I Love Films. Kai is getting so good at hosting this that his hair is curling up a bit and his mustache is coming in grey. He also has nightmares where a man dressed like Sean Connery shakes him and screams “Therapists!!” at him.
Anyway, enough silliness. Will Nick or Jay kick Dylan out of the champ’s chair? You gotta listen and find out!
LAMBpardy episopdes are a semi-regular feature of the LAMBcast, so if you’d like to be a player in the future, keep an eye out over at the Forums, as demand is high and there’s a max of three contestants per show (and one of them is the returning champ).
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!