First off – if you haven’t yet, go follow The LAMBcast on Twitter!
Done? Ok, now, the show…
Coffee. Frances McDormand. Porn. Inventions. And corny time travel. Let it never be said that these types of episodes are run-of-the-mill. We travel all over the board and back again, exploring the various ways films can be compared to a myriad number of cheeses as well along the way.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!