Now entering the studio are today’s contestants…
First up is the reigning new champion, Nick Powell. The master of trivia took down the prior five-time champ (um, me) last time, and is now challenged by his podcast co-host The Vern, as well as his longtime trivia nemesis Kristen. Can he make it a repeat, or will his stay at the top be short-lived?
LAMBpardy episopdes are a semi-regular feature of the LAMBcast, so if you’d like to be a player in the future, keep an eye out over at the Forums, as demand is high and there’s a max of three contestants per show (and one of them is the returning champ).
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!