Originally, we’d planned to split our Franchise Look-back on the Disney Renaissance films (nine of them!) into two episodes. Unfortunately, scheduling issues forced us to combine them both into one monstrous episode (coming next week). As such, we had a free week and a spontaneous topic arise within the last couple days prior to the recording of this episode.
The chosen topic was a top five list: Active Directors. You’ll have to listen to hear each participant’s particular criteria for what that means, but you get the gist. On hand was Nick Powell (in his first hosting gig), Pat, Kristen, and Jay.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!