This flick made a gazillion dollars in its opening weekend and is on track to probably become the number one box office hit of the year – do I really need to introduce it much? You’ve seen it already, and if you haven’t yet, there’s a good chance you won’t until it hits video.
But what you haven’t seen or heard is Jay from Life vs. Film (fresh with a new, streamlined URL!) hosting his first podcast. Having become a regular fixture on the show over the last few months, it was time to try the reins in the hosting chair. How did he do?!? (Spoiler: he did great.) Also on hand was Lindsay, Bubbawheat, and Dylan.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!