I don’t want to give anything away just yet, but can we talk for a minute about FAMILY? The LAMBcast FAMILY wishes to invite you to listen to episode 169, in which we discuss Justin Lin’s fourth entry in the Fast & Furious series, and we welcome you to invite you aunts, uncles, brothers, sisters, cousins, grandparents, Diesels and Ludacrisses (Ludacri?). In other words, we’re having a FAMILY reunion to discuss the action-smash-’em up film, where we get to the truly important question: what did series champion Joel Burman think of it? Also on hand were Jay, Fredo, and Dylan.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!