The LAMBcast’s Summer Series (as it might well be called) is winding down to a close. We started with what looks to be the summer’s biggest hit, Iron Man 3, stared down the latest Star Trek entry, spent some family time with the Fast & Furious gang, and now revisit the dormant Superman series, as we take an in-depth look at Zack Snyder’s Man of Steel. On hand for the show was Nick Powell, Joe, Bubbawheat, and Dylan. The Summer Series will close up shop in August with a look at Neill Blomkamp’s Elysium.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Year Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!