What can you say – nay, what do you need to say about Nic Cage? It’s a good bet that volumes of texts will be written about the man within a few decades. College courses taught about the man. Religions possibly formed (or destroyed?) by his aura. He’s basically Star Wars in the form of a singluar actor.
As such, it was only fitting that he be the subject of one of our actor career drafts. Also as such, with him being the subject, I saw fit to make the draft as loco as possible. It’s been a while since I had as much fun editing a show as I did here. Hope you enjoy it.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Year Times Five
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!