If it’s time for a Roll Your Own Top 5 episode on the LAMBcast, you can be pretty certain that two things will occur: 1) Jason Soto will be present, and will probably be hosting; and 2) you’re going to get a diverse array of unpredictable lists. Food. Obscure horror 80s horror actresses. Eggs. Education. Oh, and directors, just to have one that’s not too far off the beaten path, though when it’s delivered by the Vern, you know it’ll be interesting. Joining Jason (and the Vern) for the group of lists were Todd, Nick, and first-time LAMBcaster Mette of Lime Reviews and Strawberry Confessions.
Also on tap:
* Rants and Raves of the Week
* Name That Film Times Five (tentatively titled)
A few notes:
* The show can be found, of course, via iTunes – just do a search for “LAMBcast.” Also, I always post a link to the show on the LAMBcast’s Facebook page, and there’s a player there if you’d like to listen online. The direct RSS feed is: http://lambcast.podomatic.com/rss2.xml
* Shows will eventually make their way to the LAMBcast Archives. If you’d ever like to catch up on back episodes, go there.
* If you’re interested, you too can be a LAMBcaster – we love new blood! For more information on the LAMBcast, check out the topic at the LAMB Forums. Music provided royalty-free by Kevin MacLeod’s Incompetech website. Big thanks to Kevin for providing this service. Opening song by Cake. The LAMBcast loves feedback, too – if you’d like yours read on a future show, leave it in the comments section at the LAMB. Please visit and like our Facebook page, and finally, we’re on iTunes, and would still love a review, even if it’s a bad one.
Thanks for listening!