We’re debuting a new award this year with Best Cinematography. Here are your Top 5 picks…
5. Stoker (Chung-hoon Chung) - 47 points
4. Inside Llewyn Davis (Bruno Delbonnel) -49 points
3. Prisoners (Roger Deakins) – 52 points
2. 12 Years A Slave (Sean Bobbitt) – 63 points
1. Gravity (Emmanuel Lubezki) - 196 points
It’s interesting that this category was added this year, as the eventual winner was never in doubt. As expected, Emmanuel Lubezki’s dazzling work on Gravity obliterated the competition, amassing an impressive 196 points. Some of the other Oscar nominees weren’t as fortunate. Nebraska picked up 22 points for 8th place, while The Grandmaster was way behind with 7 points.
Check back tomorrow for the award for Best Supporting Actor.