The two types of questions I get asked most as they relate to the LAMB are as such:
* How can I become more involved with the community/promote my site/be an ‘active’ member?
- and -
* What’s up with/what are the Chops/Director’s Chair/(insert name of regular feature here)?
That being the case – and this being a community that welcomes new members and brings them on literally every day...
Can you believe the LAMB is almost 10 months old? I can’t – it seems more like two years. That might sound like a negative (as though it’s work), but I really don’t mean it that way – it really just feels like I’ve been doing this for awhile. I don’t say it enough, but thanks to all of you that have bought into the idea of this little collaborative. As usual, if any of you have any ideas on...
I was asked by a LAMB recently ways to get more involved with the site and/or get more traffic from the LAMB. Here were my suggestions, just in case anyone else is wondering:
* Send in Chops (for your own site or others)
* Participate in ‘battle’ events like Sirens or LAMB Action Hero
* Submit a Random LAMB Banner (200 x 90) to get more visual exposure
* Refer traffic to the LAMB and get onto the LAMB...