Due to some recent tinkering, there will only be a limit of five (5) chops posted per week now. So now you’re really gonna have to bring your A-Game if you want your stuff posted.
Victim: The Film Reel
Scene of the Crime: TAD 2010 – I Spit On Your Grave – Film Reel Reviews
Killed by: The Film Reel
Victim: Obscure Movie Thoughts From An Obscure Movie Fan
Scene of the Crime: Review-The Human Centipede: The First Sequence
Killed by: Obscure Movie Thoughts From An Obscure Movie Fan
Scene of the Crime: Top 10 Horror Films of 2009
Killed by: 365 Horror Movie
Victim: Does Writing Excuse Watching?
Scene of the Crime: Creature of Darkness (2009)
Killed by: Does Writing Excuse Watching?
Because there seems to be some confusion on how you exactly send in a Chop, I shall SLOWLY go over each step, pretty much like I always do. Here we go.
If you reading this, who is already a LAMB or going to be a LAMB, like this whole thing, and want to submit a chop here’s what you do:
1. Either after writing a post related to horror (review, essay, thoughts, lists, whatever), or READING a post related to horror, both from a LAMB member, you go to your email, put TO: email@example.com and you fill out the following form:
Yes, you have to copy and paste the form. Please use this form, it makes my job so much easier.
2. You send it off and I get it.
3. I look at the post and go “Hmm…should this be part of the five?”
4. Then on Saturday I post the five.
5. You have until Midnight Friday night Eastern Standard Time (EST) to do this.
6. For the regular chops, you do almost the same thing except you send in posts about ANYTHING ELSE, send them to firstname.lastname@example.org, and have those sent in by midnight Monday night EST.
I hope this clears up any confusion. Thank you and have a nice day.