**Editor’s Note: This blog-a-thon is happening right now. Huge apologies to Dell for only posting this today, but if any LAMBs want to take part then there’s still plenty of time.**
Dell over at Dell on Movies is hosting his annual blogathon, all about voicing the less popular opinions on movies.
Here’s how to take part:
1. Pick one movie that “everyone” loves (the more iconic, the better). That movie must have a score of at least 75% on rottentomatoes.com. Tell us why you hate it.
2. Pick one movie that “everyone” hates (the more notorious, the better). That movie must have a score of less than 35% on rottentomatoes.com. Tell us why you love it.
3. Include the tomato meter scores of both movies.
4. Use one of the banners in this post, or feel free to create your own.
6. Publish your post on any day from Monday August 22 through Friday August 26, 2016.
By the way, should a movie you select not have a grade on rottentomatoes.com, use a score of at least 7.5 on imdb.com for ones you hate and less than 4.0 for ones you love.
Though there are thousands of movies that qualify, duplicates are still “sorta” okay. In other words, you may have one movie in common with another blogger, but not both.
Sign up using the announcement post – Dell on Movies: Announcement: Against the Crowd Blogathon 2016
Tags: Dell on Movies